One of the benefits of being a member of NACRAO is access to our listserv. By becoming a member of NACRAO, institutions are given the option to add representatives at the time of sign up. Below is the link to sign up or unsubscribe from the listserv. Only YOU can subscribe or unsubscribe to the listserv using your email address. The technology committee cannot assist with this.
NACRAO Mailing List Guidelines
The NACRAO Board uses the list to send important messages to all members such as notices of upcoming meetings. Discussion and questions for professionals in higher education is encouraged. Below is a list of usage guidelines.
- When e-mail is addressed to the NACRAO list it is automatically broadcast to everyone on the list.
- Post items that will interest everyone on the list. Personal messages should go directly to the individual, whenever possible.
- If you post a question to the list, consider providing a “compilation” (a single message) collecting the responses you received, for the benefit of other members.
- Debate about professional matters is welcome. If you disagree with something posted on the list, you have a right to voice your objections, but please do so politely.
- Job announcements for positions at member or affiliate institutions are acceptable.
- Solicitation or promotion of materials by anyone who has a vested interest in those items is prohibited.
- Posting of copyrighted material is prohibited. Instead, provide a web link in your message, along with a summary of the article’s content.
- Be concise. Maximum file size is 500 KB.
- List members receive a monthly reminder. It includes your subscription information and how to use it to change it or unsubscribe from a list or change your settings to subscribe to the digest.
- NACRAO members may post to the list. Non-NACRAO member posts must first be approved by a List Administrator.