NACRAO members are affiliated with over 80 public, private, two-year and four-year institutions and organizations associated with higher learning and advanced training in and around the state of Nebraska.
The NACRAO membership includes:
- Nebraska admissions and registration personnel
- Regional institutions and educational organizations
- Individuals whom have been elected to be honorary members
- Professional affiliates
Benefits of NACRAO
Membership has many benefits. Becoming a part of this organization gives the opportunity to do the following:
- Access useful information from the NACRAO website
- Be a part of the list serve allowing the exchange of ideas and concerns in higher education and to learn about job postings, college fairs, educational planning programs, professional development days
- Gain access to all NACRAO members’ contact information in an annually updated directory
Additionally, NACRAO sets members up to develop worthwhile relationships with people who do what you do at other schools in Nebraska and throughout the region. Serving on the Board of Directors, or volunteering to chair or assist on a committee looks great on a resume, helps promote your school, and truly expand your professional network. NACRAO provides the chance to connect with others when you have questions or need ideas on how to approach a challenge or incorporate a useful new concept, process, or procedure.
APPLYING FOR MEMBERSHIP
VP for Membership
1000 Galvin Road South
Bellevue, NE 68005