Every year, thousands of Nebraska juniors, seniors, and their parents attend the college fairs brought to you by EducationQuest and NACRAO to find colleges that meet their needs Students have the opportunity to visit with college representatives from across the state and nation. High school students and parents can check with the area high school to see when a NACRAO EPP is near you.
Below is the PDF schedule for the 2018 fall season as well as calendar with event locations.
Institutions and organizations are required to follow guidelines setup by NACRAO to help keep participants safe and to see everything on level ground. Please refer to the EPP guidelines before registering for events.
We would like to announce the Fall 2018 EPP Fairs. This year we have 24 Educational Planning Programs around the state.
- To participate in the EPPs:
- your institution must be an Active NACRAO member AND
- you must submit your registration form online by Friday, July 20th.
- This registration form is only for participation in the Fall EPP events not for the Sunday fairs hosted by EducationQuest.
- To register for Sunday College Fairs click here
- Registration for the Sunday college fairs will be available starting early June , deadline is July 14th. To register go to EducationQuest.org or contact Nancy Price at [email protected] or 402.479.6913.
- Sunday fairs are free to Nebraska institutions and cost $200 for one or up to two fairs for out of state institutions.
- Changes this year to the calendar include, but are not limited:
- The EPP Calendar has been condensed to a four week program due to many factors, specifically Apply2College Events
- More events per day on a few days in order to condense the schedule
- Tri-County EPP has been removed
- A new EPP at Norfolk has been added to replace the Norfolk Sunday Fair
- Hastings EPP has been moved to Hastings High School
- Knox County will be held in Creighton, NE
All host sites have received a Host Site Packet to include information to each host about the EPP regulations and guidelines for each host site to follow.
We would also like to say thank you to all of our committee members. They were instrumental in making many positive changes and developing what we hope to be a great fall travel season. If anyone has questions, please feel free contact myself or any committee member.
EPP Committee Members
Brad Green- EPP Committee Co-Chair
Associate Director, Recruitment & Admissions
University of Nebraska at Kearney
Jennifer Beahm – EPP Co-Chair
Associate Director of Admissions
Joni Cassidy – EPP Committee Co-Chair
Northeast Community College