The Local Arrangements Committee is busy putting together a very exciting Fall Conference that also is coming up very quickly—November 12th-13th at the Kearney Conference Center!!
Thank you to those of you who have already either gave suggestions for breakout sessions and or have volunteered to present. We have a great start, but we are still looking for more!
We are seeking a variety of session topics including topics such as:
- Student/HS counselor roundtable
- Registrar roundtable
- Social media advancements
- Transfer students
- Perfecting public speaking
- Working with LGBTQ Students
- Establishing effective marketing/communications plans
- Recruiter retention
- Recruiting for public/private/community college settings
- Recruiting underrepresented student populations
- Healthcare Recruitment
- New counselor roundtable/newcomers crash course to Fall Conference
- EPP/Travel Management
- Campus Visits
And, of course I would love to hear your great ideas, too!
Attached is the official Call for Sessions Proposal that I ask you complete and return to me by Friday, September 6th.
Please click on the link below for additional Fall Conference details! http://nacrao.org/2014-fall-conference/
If you have any questions or ideas in regards to the breakout sessions, please don’t hesitate to ask!